"Eye Unit Daycase Department"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Today I attended the Eye Unit Daycase clinic with my sister who has Downs Syndrome and needs a cataract operation. I was so impressed with the level of care she received from the lovely staff nurse, the ECG lady and the doctor. They were all faultless in their respectful manner, patience and good humor which really helped to put my very anxious sister at her ease. The result being that she felt she was being taken seriously and her worries had been addressed and so she is now feeling much happier about the op. Thank you all so much.

Response from Patient Engagement & Experience Administrator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Tracy

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for sharing your story and for the lovely comments. It is always so rewarding to hear that our staff at the RD&E are continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most. Kind regards Tracy