"Outstanding endoscopy treatment"

I was relieved and plesently surprised at the excellent care by all your staff during my appointment today. My appointment came through the day after my visit to my GP, and although I was more than a bit apprehensive about the pending procedure my mind was soon put at ease. The doctor spoke to me in person giving me all the details of the procedure,which was very reassuring. I opted for the sedation because I was very nervous, this was amazing, I was waking up in recovery before I new I had anything done, I was monitored frequently and kept well informed at each stage, this ended with a very welcome cup of tea before being given the results of the findings. When the staff felt I was responding well I was allowed to go home. I would recommend anyone to attend this Hospital if there treatment is available as the whole experience was by far better than anything I have experienced at other hospitals.

Response from South Bristol Community Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on NHS Choices. We are pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at South Bristol Community Hospital and will pass this on to the team.