"Thank you very much"

About: Northampton General Hospital (Acute)

While staying at Billing Aquadrome my daughter broke her wrist. We visited the hospital in a Sunday morning, so it was very easy to park and the charges were ok, £2.70 for up to 3 hours. Not having a clue where to go, lots of friendly staff pointed us in the right direction. We were able to book in quickly in A&E (although it was a bit difficult to hear the lady behind the screen). The triage nurse seemed very busy. I think it would have made her life easier if she had a tannoy, as she kept having to go back into her room to check she was calling the right person and it was hard to hear her. We were called through quickly by a nurse practitioner, who was lovely with my daughter and sent her for an x-ray. Again we were seen promptly. Back in A&E, the nurse put the cast on and we were allowed to leave, complete with a copy of the notes and X-rays for our local hospital. I was very impressed by the staff and by the modern, clean hospital.

Response from Northampton General Hospital (Acute)

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you were pleased with the service, and also for your suggestion which we'll certainly look into. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to your daughter from all of us at NGH.