"Excellent from start to finish"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

From the moment you walk into the door until the moment you leave this hospital exudes quality and care. I was never left wondering what was going on and even though I had a few hours wait for my operation I never felt forgotten. The surgeon that completed my surgery to remove a cyst from my head was professional and made me feel at ease the whole time, his colleagues in the theatre were all happy and very professional. I was shocked that the operation only took 10 minutes and I was then passed onto the great after care team. If you ever have a referral to this hospital for anything you will not be disappointed at the level of care that is offered in what is a smaller than average hospital in what people assume is a failing NHS. Brilliant!

Response from Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mr Bell

Kind regards,

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Dear Mr Bell We are delighted to receive your review and recommendation. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and express your kind appreciation for the care you received. It is important to us that we make all our patients as comfortable as possible during their time with us, however short, and it is always pleasing to hear when we achieve the standards we set ourselves. Kind regards, Nicolle Tadman, Patient Experience Manager