"i am deaf .. your nurse no understands me bristh..."

About: Blackpool Victoria Hospital

i been A and E urgent heart problem.... no bristh sign lanage .. i ask ordered him no hear me nothing waster of time ask big injectionn blood lots thank bruise e 4 time injection wenesday last week again A and E urgent my heart fine and doctor order injection blood i asked refused no want blood again my bruised ..with out bristh sign lanage i have reported soical worker blackpool council unhappy your serivce i am have my dog alone all day i ask never stay over no want .my life...

Response from Paul Jebb, Assistant Director of Nursing (patient experience), Clinical Governance, Blackpool Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave information on your care and treatment following your recent visit to our Emergency department.

I am sorry that there was an issue accessing a signer for you, these services are more difficult to access if you attended the Emergency department out of hours.

I will be passing your feedback on to the Matron in the Emergency department for further investigation.

Kind Regards