"not a good experience today"

About: East Surrey Hospital

It ages to find a disabled space to park in. we had to wait until someone left, and luckily this wasnt too long. I know parking is a problem being addressed by the hospital, but perhaps more disabled parking spaces could be made available in the short term. then there were not any wheel chairs available at the golf course end of the hospital. I had to walk to the front entrance to find one. Although we asked for assistance in finding a wheel chair, none was offered. By this time we were 20 mins late for the eye clinic appointment. ( we had arrived at the hospital in time) At the eye clinic there was no readily available/offered information about the delay/waiting time. the clinic was so full and I had to stand for some of the waiting time. And there were others standing as well. The staff were polite and professional.

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

kind regards

Tasha

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback following your visit to our hospital. I have passed your comments on to our estates and eye clinic team so that they are aware of the problems you had during your visit. kind regards Tasha Gardner