About: Salford Royal

Over all this is a great hospital. Recently I have been coming to the hospital for some gyne related investigations. I have been sent for a HSG examination. However I felt I had certain medial issues which should be made clear to the booking staff when i called to arrange a time. Unfortunatly the lady on the phone in radiology was extremenly rude and just stated what i was requesting was not requierd for the examination, without asking me any of my medical details or even offering me to speak to a medical staff member. She has left me feeling so anxious and nervous I am now trying to speak to my consaltant regarding this. I work in the medical field myself and have a good understanding of such procedures , so I should have been given further option.

Response from Salford Royal

Thank you for your comments, I was sorry to read that you have concerns over your interaction with a member of our team. I would appreciate the chance to look into this further and so would encourage you to contact our PALS team (PALS@srft.nhs.uk) for further advice.