"maternity services"

About: Solihull Hospital

very poor many times on when maternity services can see/accomodate and treat people. the continul running down of the maternity services leave a blight on the hospital thanks to the managing trust. my 9month pregnant other half has had to endure over a 3hr wait with no reason for a basic procedure and thi is after a near 4hr wait last time where she actually fainted within the unit. poor, very poor. my advice is that if you cannot have a natural trouble free brith to stay away for all other aspects too, go to good hope or heartlands for better care.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Unhappy Father

Thank you for posting your concerns on Patient Opinion Website regarding your complaint into the care and treatment of your partner received at Solihull Hospital.

Could I please ask for you to get in contact with Patient Services Team on 0121 424 0808 or email me at iona.belgrove@heartofengland.nhs.uk,so that we can carry out an investigation within the NHS Complaint Procedure.

I am very sorry you found cause for concern and for the distress this has caused to your partner

Response from Solihull Hospital

I am really sorry to hear your experience when attending our maternity department. I have passed on this information to the team. Kind regards Margaret Mitchell Deputy Head of Patient Services