"Pleased with the Archway Centre, Lincoln"

About: Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

The Archway Centre is in the middle of a shopping centre but I found that this had its up side. It has ample free parking, it has a bus stop near by (with regular buses), is out of the city centre and you can nip into one of the nearby cafes to get a hot drink after a gruelling session.

It has an automatic door - you press a button and it opens instantly - so no waiting outside and there is a receptionist to help once you're in. I didn't hear any passers by say rude comments, but maybe I went when it was quiet so got lucky.

I saw two professionals whilst there and both were very positive and knowledgeable and the rooms we used were always quiet. I couldn't hear the traffic, again maybe I got lucky with the room. I wasn't limited to a timescale of sessions, it progressed at a steady pace and used the service for approx. 5 months

Response from Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your recent feedback we are always delighted to hear of positive experiences from our clients, Lincolnshire IAPT staff are dedicated to providing a high quality service and it is always nice to hear when we have helped someone.

Serena Trevey