"Six weeks of exemplary care"

My father was admitted for a period of respite care in mid March. He was in a very vulnerable state and we left him with a sense of trepidation. We need not have. The standard of care my father received at Danetre hospital has been fantastic. He has been treated with the utmost care and respect - we could not have asked for more. The nursing staff, the doctors visiting daily, the Physio and OT input, the staff who kept his room scrupulously clean, the ladies who brought meals and tea - as well as kind words and conversation - words cannot express the gratitude we feel. This unit should be a bench mark for what the NHS should aspire to in relation to caring for the patient holistically. We owe you a debt of gratitude. Thank you.

Response from Danetre Hospital

Thank you for getting in touch, your feedback is important to us and I am pleased to hear that it was a positive experience. Positive feedback will always be shared with the team concerned. The time you have taken to get in touch with us is valued, if you wish to discuss it further then please get in touch. James Allan PALS Manager 0800 917 8504 01536 452070