"A big 'thank you' to the nursing and medical staff"

About: The Heart Hospital

My husband was hospitalised from 27th February to 2nd March and again from 10th March to 16th April of this year at the London Heart Hospital, suffering with acute heart failure and being assessed for possible further surgery. I was much impressed by the kindness of the nursing and medical staff, and the quality of care this physically and mentally vulnerable patient received during his two stays. The hospital had a very calm clean atmosphere and the small size of the wards on the 3rd floor created an intimate feeling rarely found in much larger NHS establishments. I do not live in London and I really appreciated the cooperation and help I received from nurses and doctors as someone always seemed to be available to talk to me on the phone or during my visits to the hospital and discuss the state of health of my husband. A very good experience indeed!

Response from The Heart Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We're so pleased you were happy with the care and attentionyour husband received at the Heart Hospital and have fed this back to the relevant clinical team.