"Excellent Service - Thank you"

About: Sunderland Eye Infirmary

Attended outpatients on Wednesday and was extremely happy with the service from start to finish. I was first seen by a member of staff who did an eye test and put me at ease straight away as I was nervous. He explained what would be happening and then took me to the waiting area. I was then examined by the registrar who explained in detail and was very informative about my eye problem and gave me all options to consider. The same member of staff then took me to get my eyes photographed and whilst I was waiting he kindly took my appointment card to the receptionist to organise my next appointment. I could not fault the service I received and want to thank both this member of staff & the registrar for a very friendly, helpful & professional service. We are very lucky to have this facility in Sunderland!

Response from Sunderland Eye Infirmary

Thank you for your comments. We are extremely proud of the services that delivered by the amzing team at the Eye Infirmary. As you say, we are lucky to have this facility which is recognised not only locally but also internationally by eye experts. Thank you once again.