"droopy eyelid surgery on both eyes"

About: Queen Victoria Hospital (East Grinstead)

I wish to thank the consultant and his team for their very proficient but kindly approach to treating what was, for me, a scary operation. They were all quite wonderful and made me feel completely relaxed during and after the operation. I am very happy with the result - my eyes both look the same now and I am no longer self-conscious of my appearance.

Response from Nicolle Ferguson, Patient Experience Manager, Queen Victoria Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Mrs James

Kind regards,

Response from Queen Victoria Hospital

Dear Mrs James Thank you for comments and I was very pleased to read that you had such a good experience in our eye clinic. I will make sure that your comments are passed onto the staff involved with your care. It is important to us to ensure that patients are made as comfortable as possible during their surgery and it is wonderful to hear that your surgery has made such a big difference. Kind regards, Nicolle Tadman, Patient Experience Manager