"Best care to date!"

About: Trafford General Hospital

A few weeks ago I had chest pains and was referred for tests, Bolton, my nearest hospital couldn't fit me in straight away but I was offered 2 other choices and I took Trafford! This proved to be the best decision I've made, the staff are attentive, caring and efficient. The hospital is small and has a feeling of calm and caring about it. Lovely place and I feel confident and entrusting. Well Done Trafford and long may you carry on!

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your attendance at Trafford General Hospital for tests. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. We were pleased to read that you had such a positive patient experience and all our staff were attentive, caring and delivered an efficient service. It is such standards of service we strive to deliver to all of our patients. It was also reassuring to hear that you were well looked after when you visited Trafford and found the hospital to be a lovely calm place, I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the staff involved in your care who will appreciate receiving such feedback.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Trafford General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices / Patient Opinion website regarding your attendance at Trafford General Hospital for tests. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. We were pleased to read that you had such a positive patient experience and all our staff were attentive, caring and delivered an efficient service. It is such standards of service we strive to deliver to all of our patients. It was also reassuring to hear that you were well looked after when you visited Trafford and found the hospital to be a lovely calm place, we can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the staff involved in your care who will appreciate receiving such feedback. Thank you once again for taking the time to post your comments and we wish you well. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust