"With this kind of help and support I will be able to overcome each day"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Inpatient

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

My experience today at the Mansfield & Ashfield memory assessment service was very good having learnt about the condition of my health. Lyn Bennett and her team made me feel at ease being told about the help and support I will be given. I did feel that I could ask questions without being looked down upon. With this kind of help and support I will be able to overcome each day. Looking forward this also helps my mind to know someone cares.

Thank you to all concerned with my health, at Kings Mill and Kirkby Hospital.

Response from Bev Bennett, Team Leader - Mansfield & Ashfield CMHT, Mental Health Services for Older People, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS trust

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the Mansfield and Ashfield Memory Assessment Service. We are always very grateful to receive patient feedback on our services. Please see below for the resonse to your comments from the MAS team:

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate that coming to our service can be difficult and we try our hardest to put people at ease and make this experience as relaxed as possible. We hope that your positive experience will help others and reduce their anxieties prior to their appointments.

With thanks