"MK GeneraL - As good as private hospital"

About: Milton Keynes Hospital

I would like to sincerely thank the MK hospital staff for the exemplary experience I enjoyed on Monday 17th March when I was subject to a right hip bursecotomy and tendons repair operation. I was scheduled for a 7.15 am check-in and the whole system ran like clockwork; the staff were informative, practical and kindly. My gratitude will, I trust, be passed to Mr Pearce and all his team; the anethisist and her colleague; and the porter, et al. Following the procedure I was cared for by exemplary staff on Ward 18 and am only sorry I don’t recall their names to mention their individual kindnesses and hard work. There was a very positive spirit within the nursing team and it inspired me with confidence to witness the good team work and spirit so evident among colleagues of Lele, a recent appointee to the team who obviously benefitted from such a healthy environment. I really wish I could list more of the staff by name, including the catering and cleaning staff. Sadly my memory is not that acute but I do wish them all well and hope (though not soon) to meet them again sometime in the future. Again please thank them all and tell them ‘Well done’.

Response from Milton Keynes Hospital

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding the Milton Keynes Hospital. It is always very much appreciated by staff when patients and their families take the time to give feedback on their experience and your comments will be shared with all staff involved. Please accept are apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply. Thank you.