"Stroke management AMU"

About: St Richard's Hospital

My father came in with a suspected stroke age 94. The staff were stunning, caring, full of humour and nothing was too much bother. They were incredibly busy but always had time to sort something out for you, my father was whizzed in for a CT scan first thing in the morning and the consultant was articulate, informative and understanding of my father's needs. I was amazed by the first class service he received, particularly in comparison to the care I received at QA when I was admitted with appendicitis and which was allowed to rupture as I waited two days for surgery. Go to St Richards as in comparison to the other options it is by far the best. Thank you to all staff.

Response from St Richard's Hospital

Thank you for your comments. It is really lovely to hear such positive feedback. We strive to provide the highest standards of care every time for every patient. It’s a wonderful encouragement to hear that you are happy with the treatment and care that your father received when admitted under such worrying circumstances. We hope that your father is recovering well and we will pass on your comments to the departments involved who will be delighted.