"HIV treatment"

Very dissatisfied with my HIV treatment at the GUM Clinic at St Marys Hospital in Portsmouth. They kept losing blood specimens, medications were not coinciding with my appointments, they failed to check blood pressure regularly and lost urine samples on my appointments. On a transfer to another hospital due to a recent relocation they have failed to send my records to the new GUM Clinic on request from them after many weeks and the new clinic is still waiting thus comprising my medication and my condition. They have caused me suffering and distress by not inconveniencing themselves for just a few moments to send my records to the new clinic.

Response from Ann Rice, Head of Patient Insight & Professional Leadership, Solent NHS Trust

We are very sorry to hear of your disappointing experience at our GUM clinic at St Mary's Hospital. We would like to discuss this with you and investigate further. Please will you contact us via Solent NHS Trust PALS on 0800 013 2319 or email snhs.schpatientexperience@nhs.net. Thank you.