"Kind and patient treatment of young children"

About: Ashford Hospital

Both of my children (aged 4 and 2) have attended a number of appointments at the Ophthalmology departments over the past year and I've been consistently impressed by the level of care, kindness and patience shown towards them. We've seen the same doctor every time and she has been wonderful, so much so that my daughter actually gets excited about her appointments and skips through the door to see her! All along she has also explained clearly and carefully the tests she carries out, the course of treatment recommended and the outcome we can hope to expect. I couldn't recommend the department more highly - right down to the fish tank and the toys to keep them occupied in the reception area. Thank you!

Response from Ashford Hospital

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are so pleased to hear about your children's positive experience of coming to our hospital and visiting our Ophthalmology team and the particular Dr in question. We will pass on your message to the team and thank you again for taking the time to post your comment.