"my mother in law sates she had a first class..."

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

My mother took sick while visiting us the 3\04/14 i took her to the A&E, within half hour we were seen by the triage nurse and a doctor. We were treated with the most respect. The doctor was very thorough and very efficient. My mother-in-law was seen by the surgical team who decided to keep her in for further investigation. She was transferred to the Keen Ward and was kept for a couple of days. The care we recieved was beyond expectation and high quality. I could not ask for anything else and we would like thank all the members of staff who looked after my mom from the 3rd to the 6th of April, 2014. We are highly satisfied to the quality of care that we received.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Dear Anonymous, It is so positive and satisfying to read about your experience. Please be assured that we will be passing on your comments and ensuring the staff groups you mentioned receive this praise directly. Including A&E, the surgical team and the ward. One thing which it would be helpful to clarify is the name of the ward, all of our staff are keen, but none so far as I know have been named as such. The only ward I can think may be the ward you refer to is perhaps Tye Green? Of course you can contact us at any time to speak to us about any questions you may have, using the number above or dial directly on 01279 82 70 84.