"Brilliant service and care"

About: Ilkeston Community Hospital

I am so impressed with the staff and the service provided by Ilkeston hospital. I have recently had foot surgery and the whole process from the very first appointment to the surgery itself has been excellent and (unusually I think) organised for my convenience in terms of job and family commitments. Thank you, my life long belief in the NHS fully vindicated.

Response from Lisa Hallam, Patient Support Officer, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Ilkeston Community Hospital

Thank you for giving us your views on the care you received at Ilkeston Hospital. It is great for us when we hear that our patients have had a good service from DCHS. We do try to be flexible when we can and I am really pleased we were able to take into account your other commitments when arranging your care. I will make sure your posting is passed on to the staff at the hospital who treated you. Lisa Hallam, Patient Support Officer, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Trust