"Problems contacting the Pulross Centre"

About: Pulross Intermediate Care Centre

Having recently visited the Pulross Centre, I was advised to contact the hospital to arrange an MRI myself, whilst I have no problem with this the communication is awful.

I tried calling the hospital to arrange the MRI and they had no record of me, I know they had some IT issues but the appointment was over a week ago, and they still have no record of me, when I try and call the Pulross Centre it is a constant voicemail message and it says that someone will call you back the next working day. Still no call back as yet! Why do I have to chase?

Response from Rachael Twomey, Patient Information Lead, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust

I am sorry to learn of your difficulties contacting the Pulross Centre. Your feedback has been shared with the management team responsible for the service.

I understand that staff have been in contact with you to apologise and to find out how they can resolve any outstanding issues. If you have any additional questions or concerns, I hope you will contact PALS on 020 7188 8801, 020 7188803 or pals@gstt.nhs.uk.