"Doctors here are awful"

About: Northwick Park Hospital

The nurses are lovely! The doctors and surgical doctors are not! They do not communicate. They do not listen. Admitted with abdo pain. The doctors constantly asked me the same questions I had to remind them several times that I had an aspirin allergy even though it was in my notes and I had a wrist marker on saying this. Also had to remind them constantly that I had previously had my appendix removed. I later discovered from a nurse that they had been still considering this. When I finally got a diagnosis of abdo wall I was told that because I had been on morphine they were going to try me on another medication if that helped then I could go home. Then nurses came and discharged me straight away as they had told them I was to go home with the medication. I was discharged having taken morphine about half hour before. Plus I had been bill by mouth for nearly 24 hours. I was discharged in pain, no food and no drink! This hospital is appalling!

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

We were sorry to learn of your experiences. Your feedback will be passed on to the relevant managers so that they can take appropriate action. If you would like to raise your concerns with the Trust formally you can do so via email to nwlh-tr.patientrelations@nhs.net or in writing to the Chief Executive, Northwick Park Hospital, Watford Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 3UJ.