"Mole on chest"

About: Solihull Hospital

Referred within 2 weeks by GP. Surgery carried out within 6 weeks. Treatment was very professional and courteous. Had to call after 7 week wait for result though and turned out to be malignant but all removed. I am awaiting a follow up appointment and have waited another 5 weeks without receiving an appointment date. So overall great to start but delays ever since. About to give them a call. See if I can get a date.

Response from Iona Belgrove, Patient Services Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you for posting your comments on Patient Opinion Website. Could I please ask that you contact Patient Services team on 0121 4242 0808, for us to try and sort out a follow up appointment for you. Please accept our apologies for the delay in not getting your follow up appointment on time.

Best wishes

Iona

Response from Solihull Hospital

Dear Anonymous thank you very much for your kind feedback, I will pass on your comments to the team, I am sorry to hear that you had delays and I hope you have now sorted out your appointments. Kind regards Margaret Mitchell Deputy Head of Patient Services