"Springfield has changed my life/Nerve Block..."

Springfield hospital has really changed my life from being in constant pain and having mobility problems to being total free of pain and being able to get my well-being back on track. This was archived through the treatment I received by my Professor who was a true gentlemen and took time in assessing my medical condition to the right treatment to alleviate my pain and mobility problems. The staff on the day to day admission were very professional, kind and explained the procedure of the nerve block injection to my back and the after care I need to apply for my safety and rehabilitation. From the arrival to reception, through to the procedure and discharge I was treated with dignity from a very profession team to the Springfield hospital and I would recommend anybody to consider their care and treatment at this hospital.

Response from Springfield Hospital

We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience at Springfield Hospital. All of our staff strive to offer the best possible care and they appreciate your kind words. I have also passed your compliments onto your consultant.