"Rude staff member."

About: Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital

Rang up for blood test. Got to the department and the lady on the phone who answered was rude after I said what time in the morning you got. She said " I just told you goodness me" Her manner was rude. If any management like to take up this comment please let me know.

Response from Nick Fairclough, Head of Marketing, Communications & Intelligence, Sussex Community NHS Trust

I’m sorry to read this message, and am assuming it is associated with booking a blood test at Horsham Hospital. The service has been particularly busy of late and we have had problems with both the phone lines and with regard to staffing. However, these problems are being resolved and the appointment service should now work more effectively. It is available Monday to Friday 8am-12noon and then 2-5pm.

I hope as well that person above will contact our service experience team (Tel: 01273 242292 Email: sc-tr.serviceexperience@nhs.net) with regard to their sense that there were treated in a rude way.

Response from Bognor Regis War Memorial Hospital

I'm sorry to hear that you had a poor experience of care. Please contact our service experience team (Tel: 01273 242292 Email: sc-tr.serviceexperience@nhs.net) so we can explore with you in greater detail what might have happened here.