About: Sir Robert Peel Hospital

I noticed there was a bad review of the Neurologist at SRB, I see one here and, although his clinic is always busy (average wait 1-2 hours) because there is only one clinic a week, he is excellent, he is a brilliant dr, he always listens and takes notice of how my condition has changed/progressed. Also his nurse is equally proffesional and caring. I cant speak highly enough of either of them. I hope they never close this hospital down (as rumoured recently) it is a gem in Tamworth, and the residents would be lost without this excellent facility. If I had a critisism, it would be the car parking charges now.

Response from Sir Robert Peel Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are delighted that you have taken the time to post your comments about the Neurology service at Sir Robert Peel Community Hospital. We welcome all comments and feedback on our services. We shall share these with the Neurology department and staff at Sir Robert Peel. We are pleased that your patient experience met with your expectations. Once again, thank you.