"Admissions Dept 11/04/14"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I spent yesterday with a friend in the Admissions Dept waiting with her prior to a gall stone operation the staff were so caring and considerate. Eventually after having a urine test which showed an infection starting, it was decided to postpone the operation. The staff and Senior sister were so helpful making us a cup of tea, phoning my friends GP to arrange an appointment to get antibiotics. And then phoning the appointments dept to reschedule the operation for her. They were amazing and so kind and considerate, well done ladies sorry did not think to take note of names.

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Carol

kind regards

Tasha

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Carol Thanks for letting us know about your friend's experience in our Admissions Department. I'm glad you found our staff so helpful and I will make sure you kind words are passed on to the team. kind regards Tasha Gardner Communications Manager