"Exeptional staff"

About: Salford Royal

I would like to say how absolutely delightful the man from the anesthetic team was who worked with a lovely woman with my operation at 1:50pm earlier today, whilst slightly nervous I regret to say I cannot quite remember his name but he deserves so much praise! He was absolutely angelic and it was a pleasure to meet this man he made me feel completely calm with nothing to worry about he was completely reassuring all the way through from the time I met him from the time to say goodbyes. I hope he receives major praise as I am not a very reassurable person! What an absolute delight he was and I owe a massive thanks to this gentleman I would hope this message gets to him! I also had a fantastic male nurse at my side throughout the day he was an absolute tribute to the team Many thanks to the whole team a complete pleasure.

Response from Salford Royal

Thank you for these comments about your care, if you could email our PALS team (PALS@srft.nhs.uk) with some further details, we should be able to identify the staff member in question and make sure that they receive this feedback.