"Commendation"

About: Ashford Hospital

I was referred to St Peter's Hospital by my stand-in GP and my appointment was for 18th Dec. I was seen on time and after an eye test and examination, an appointment was subsequently made for me to attend Ashford Hospital for removal of a sebaceous cyst under my left eye. This was completed on 13th March, and a follow-up check was completed on 3rd April. I am well aware of the constant headline criticism of the NHS in general, but my previous experiences do not support this view. On this occasion, I have nothing but praise for all the medical staff I encountered at both hospitals and cannot fault their efficiency, professionalism and care. I would also like to take this opportunity of expressing my thanks to the Consultant who carried out the procedure which appears to have been completed successfully. Please would you pass on my thanks and appeciation to all the staff involved in my treatment. Thank you.

Response from Ashford Hospital

Dear Cliff Dixon. Thank you for posting your kind comment. We are pleased to hear about your positive experience when using our services and will pass this on to the consultant and team involved in your care. We hope you are making a speedy recovery.