"Fantastic service and a wonderful job "

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

My recent healthcare experience was on whole a positive one. Right from the moment TRAQS contacted me.

My appointment came through first. The doctor at the Cardiology Clinic in Donnington was lovely, explaining things in simple terms so it was easily understood. Throughout some tests I received during my appointment, I was made to feel at ease.

I was explained what was happening and was treated with dignity at all times. I felt really happy after my appointment and got some answers that my GP couldn’t give me!

Fantastic service and a wonderful job by the doctor, nurses, and admins! !

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for forwarding your comments regarding your recent referral.

It is pleasing to note that TRAQS contacted you promptly and was able to provide you with an early appointment at Donnington Cardiology Clinic.

The care provided by all NHS staff is very important and clinical staff appreciate each and every word of praise received. It is hoped that patients’ treatment path is clearly explained to them and the treatment given is of the highest standard.

Thank again for taking the time to write to TRAQS and we wish you well for the future.