"Hopefully the consultant will find a cure!"

About: New Cross Hospital / Vascular surgery Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital / Vascular surgery

I attended the General Vascular Clinic at New Cross, Wolvemapton. It was an elimination exercise as it ultimately appeared that I have metarsal problems (per Mr Hobbs). I was investigated with a thoroughness before Mr Hobbs gave his diagnosis.

My next appointment is at Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital. Privately.

My complaint “surfaced” in December. I now have difficulties in walking even a few metres. I will be seeing Mr Hiu, consultant orthopaedic surgeon. Hopefully he will find a cure!

I finally attended New Cross as my case had dragged on at the surgery – I have a suspicion that the “typing pool” had been overwhelmed and my file was relegated.

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

I was sorry to read of the difficulties you have experienced. To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) who will be able to assist you further. The PALS team can be contacted on 01902 695362.

Kindest regards

Judith Davis

Acting Patient Experience Lead

Response from Patient Advice and Liason Officer, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for your feedback. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have here at the RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital Foundation Trust. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients. We will pass on your compliments to the relevant staff.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best with your upcoming appointment. In the meantime, please feel free to contact our PALS Department on 01691 404606 if you experience any problems with obtaining your appointment.