"Gynae' problem"

About: Chester Le Street Hospital

Cannot express enough how at ease I felt as soon as I entered the building. The staff were all so friendly and professional, explaining every step of my investigations carefully and asking if I understood and had any questions. The consultant and his team upstairs, including his nurse were were very friendly and put me at ease explaining my results and the plans. I would definitely recommend attending this hospital to anyone but especially the consultant and his excellent team.

Response from Chester Le Street Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Chester Le Street Hospital. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Department. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774