"Amazing patient Experience at RD&E Urodynamics Department"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford) / Urology

I visited the RD&E department of Clincal Measurements to undergo Urodynamic tests, following an examination at the Nuffield hospital in Exeter.

I haven't had any medical treatment or tests for some time, and I was not looking forward to the procedure. From the moment I arrived in the department to the completion of the tests I felt at ease, and my dignity was kept intact. This was down to the very sensitive and informative way in which the nurse carried out the tests. I felt she explained at every step what was about to happen and the reasons why the tests were necessary.

I work in the NHS myself and felt the service and consideration I was given was far better than service I had received at other hospitals.

I would like to congratulate the department on their customer and patient service.

Response from Patient Engagement & Experience Administrator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Confident Patient

Thank you for sharing your story and for the lovely comment. It is always so rewarding to hear that our staff our continuing to provide excellent care to patients when they need it most.

Tracy

Update posted by Confident patient (the patient)

Dear Tracy

Can I ask that you share my comments with the Service Manager to pass on to the staff involved in my care please.

Dear Confident Patient

I have forwarded your comments to the Service Manager for you

Tracy

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us, and for your positive feedback regarding your attendance to the Clinical Measurements Department at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. Kind comments such as yours are always greatly appreciated.