"Outpatients Department"

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

After been refered to Darlington Memorial Hospital for a outpatients appointment rather than my local hospital of James Cook I was a little apprehensive as to what the facilities would be like. However I can honestly say they are first class. Upon arrival I found old and frankly dated building however upon entering the hosptial I discovered a welcoming, bright, airy and spotless hospital. The outpatients department has obviously been recently refurbished and I must say the design and layout has been thought out in minute detail, from the colour coding to the bright and cheerful artwork which to be honest I found rather soothing. Step out into the main coridors and once again you are met with a light bright atmosphere with cheery art adorning the walls and again a spotless enviroment. I am to receive ongoing treatment for the next few months and I am more than happy that this will take place at The Memorial and I shall most certainly recommend anyone to choose here as a place for any medical treatment they require.

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Dermatology Department at Darlington Memorial Hospital. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Department. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.