"Excellent care NHS day procedure"

Thank You for the excellent care that I had when I recently visited for a procedure as a day patient. Everything about the care was excellent, from booking in to going home. The consultant and his team and all the staff really took care of me and I would recommend Euxton Hall to anyone. The rooms were nice and clean and tidy, the staff were pleasant and reassuring and the whole day was efficiently carried out. The consultant saw me at the pre- op meeting and on the day of my procedure and was really good and reassuring. My aftercare pack and discussion prior to leaving with the staff nurses was excellent and my recovery has been good as a result of the whole round first class process. I had the same procedure approx. 10 years ago ( at another hospital) and this time both the procedure and care from the people at Euxton Hall was so much better. Thank You all very much.

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

Thank you for your truly fantastic comments and for taking the time to feedback about your experience. All of our staff work hard to ensure patients are comfortable when they are in hospital so they are always very grateful when patients take the time to comment on their experience. Your feedback will of course be passed onto the team. We wish you all the best with your continued recovery.