"Great care for dermatitis"

About: Huddersfield Royal Infirmary / Dermatology West Yorkshire

I had a case of dermatitis, which quickly became very uncomfortable, red and weeping sores.

I visited my local GP and was initially prescribed anti fungal cream, antibiotics and a blood test, after the first course of these the complaint had not cleared up so a attended my GP again.

This time I was referred to the Dermatology clinic, the nurse quickly identifies the condition and prescribed a course of cream, non soap body wash and moisturiser. Along with a three week treatment / application programme - the results were very soon evident and after 2 weeks the condition had cleared up. I had a treatment review after 3 weeks to confirm the success of the treatment regime.

Response from Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust

We are delighted to hear we were able to treat your condition quickly and effectively, and hope you are now fully recovered. Our apologies for the delay in responding to your feedback which is very beneficial to us, we are grateful to you for taking the time to post your comments.

Response from Huddersfield Royal Infirmary

We are so glad we were able to diagnose and treat your problems quickly and are delighted to hear the condition soon cleared up (and hopefully for your sake, never to return!). Many thanks for taking the time to feedback to us.