"not happy with level of care"

About: Hemel Hempstead Hospital

very unhappy with my visit long delays rude nurses i would rather take my chances at watford

Response from Hemel Hempstead Hospital

Thank you for letting us have feedback about your recent visit to Hemel Hempstead Hospital. I am very sorry to hear that your appointment was delayed and about the attitude of the staff. I would like to ask you to contact our patient advice and liaison service (PALS) as soon as possible so that we can get some further information from you and establish why you were delayed and to be able to speak to the staff involved. We can then let you have feedback. Our PALS team can be contacted on 01923 217 198 or you can email pals@whht.nhs.uk. Once again, please accept my sincere apologies for this matter and I hope you will get in touch as soon as possible so that we can look into it for you as a priority. Thank you again for your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need to. My email is antony.tiernan@whht.nhs.uk or you can call 01923 436 229. Alternatively, you can tweet me: @AntonyTiernan.