"Outstanding care from Channel Day Surgery"

About: William Harvey Hospital

The team at Channel Day Surgery provided me with excellent, compassionate care for a procedure which I was feeling very scared about. They ensured that I was treated with care and supported me to maintain my dignity before, after and throughout the procedure. I cannot fault the care they provided and the kindness they showed throughout the day. This includes all the nursing staff, theatre staff, anaesthetist and my consultant. At times it felt like I was in a private hospital! I did not want to have to be there - but they really helped me cope. They also were very kind to my husband and we are both very grateful to them. Many many thanks.

Thank you so much for providing us with such lovely feedback, I am sure that the Channel Day team will really appreciate your feedback. We are really proud of our staff who provide an effective and efficient service with kindness and care. I am so glad that we were able to help you feel more comfortable at a stressful time for you.

I do hope you continue to recover well from your procedure.