"NHS Must Be Employing Mediums"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

Today this hospital cancelled my treatment for the second time. I've been waiting since last September; so much for the 18 week wait. My planned treatment was meant to be in two days time. It has been cancelled for an emergency. Now I know where the drain is on NHS funds. They're employing mediums. How else could they know of an emergency two days in advance? I've decided on the best way to get treatment. Well we patients allegedly are allowed to choose where we're treated. I'm going to ask the clinician who referred me to this useless hospital to refer me to another trust. I'd strongly recommend anyone who needs referral to a hospital to ask to be referred to anywhere but this trust.

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

We are sorry to read your comment regarding your visit to the Oral and Maxillofacial department at North Manchester General Hospital. If you would like to discuss your concerns, please contact the Patients Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 0161 604 5897. We will also forward your comment to the booking office manager.