"Broken fib and tib"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I didn't know this was here and it saves me sending a letter. Would just like too say thank you for looking after me, there is nothing i can say was bad, from the moment i walked In (Skipped actually) till i left, Doctors, Nurses, Surgeon was well cool and the anaesthetists kept me very calm, You guys do a brilliant job and thank you so much :-)

Response from Maxine May, Communications Officer, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments.

Maxine May

Communications Officer

Response from Barbara Bray, Chief of Surgery, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Thanks for your message. I hope you are recovering from your operation. Best wishes.

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. I am very pleased to read that you had such a postive experience and I'm sure that the team who treated you will be very pleased to read your comments also. Kind regards Maxine May Communications Officer Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust