"Pleased with Rapid Response When Required"

About: East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust / Emergency ambulance Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital / Accident and emergency

After calling 999 to attend to my seizure, the ambulance arrived promptly and it was a good thing too. During the transfer to hospital I suffered a tonic clonic seizure, which was superbly dealt with by the accompanying paramedic. The level of care was exemplary even to the point where they returned later to check on my recovery. I would like to convey my gratitude to those involved in taking care of me.

We are pleased that all the emergency services were able to help you so promptly when you fell ill. Thank you for feeding back about your experience.

Response from Nicola Hallows, East Of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the East of England Ambulance Service. I would like to pass your kind comments onto the staff involved and would be grateful if you could email eoeasnt.feedback@nhs.net with the date and location we attended to so that we can track the staff involved.

I hope you have made a full recovery.

Response from Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital

We hope you are making a good recovery after such a worrying health problem. Thank you for telling us about your experience.