"Good and bad"

About: Worthing Hospital

I recently had cause to attend the chanctonbury suite for an operation involving an other night stay. On the whole the care I received was good and due to unforeseen circumstances the staff were stretched a little. The overnight staff were very nice unfortunately when the new shift came on I asked a question to a nurse name Tina whose reply was "I know nothing about you" which I felt was very rude and then she walked off quite frankly her attitude stank! One member of staff stood out for me her manner and care was excellent.

Response from Worthing Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are pleased that you had overall good care in the unit but are concerned to hear your comments about the attitude you encountered during the day. We expect all our staff to treat every patient with courtesy and respect and are disappointed that this was your experience. The manager for the unit has been sent a copy of your feedback so that they can share this with their team and ensure that they understand the impact of their behaviour. Thank you once again for your comments.We hope you are recovering well at home.