"I was out of the clinic in less than one hour"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

GP referred me in November 2013. I received a phone call afterwards giving me a choice of doctors and hospitals.

I chose January. The appointment was on time, and I was out of the clinic, having had x-rays and seen the consultant in less than one hour after my appointment time.

Since then I have had pre-ops, and a diagnostic operation on my right hip. I will need to go again, but the experience so far has been a really good one.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback which is much appreciated.

Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team I note that your main comments relate to the hospital you attended. As I am unable to identify the hospital if you would like to contact me on 01952 580441 I would be happy to provide you with the phone number of the appropriate Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). You will then be in a position to comment direct to the hospital regarding their service.

Many thanks again for writing.

Response from Patient Advice and Liason Officer, Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic and District Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for your compliments. These will be passed to our Outpatients staff.

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have here at the RJAH Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.