"Reluctant visit to A & E"

About: Leeds General Infirmary

I had the unfortunate reason to attend A & E and very reluctantly agreed to be taken to the LGI. I was dreading the thought of a long, protracted, uncomfortable wait to be seen. I could not have been more wrong. I was seen swiftly, the staff were lovely and helpful, the information and process given to me very clearly. Wheelchair and X-rays needed, the porter attended almost immediately, X-rays completed, returned immediately to the waiting area, seconds later I am in receipt of X-ray results and information on what to do next. I could not have been seen/dealt with any quicker and in such a nice, positive, manner. Days later had to return for follow up. Again my experience was similar, minimum waiting, literally 5 minutes or less (or so it seemed). I was seen swiftly and they couldn't have been any more thorough in examining and explaining the situation. 10/10 for efficiency, friendliness and experience.

Response from Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Linda

Thank you for your feedback on your experience in the emergency department at the LGI. We appreciate the time you have taken to do this. Your comments are valued and have been passed to the department concerned.

With kind regards