I chose to be seen at the circle Bath as it was only 10days to wait for a consultation. I was disappointed on my first visit that the consultant appeared tired from a long day ( it was an evening appointment). I felt that my case was not interesting enough for him. I was given little information about what to expect after the minor procedure I had. I was not asked about allergies before being given an injection. My attendance at x-ray for a minor procedure was professional but lacking in any friendliness. I have just returned from a follow up appointment and advised the doctor that my symptoms are not improved and I feel my neck should be treated not my shoulder but the doctor was unable to make any decisions as the consultant was on holiday. A waste of my 3 and1/2 hour round trip and NHS money. Very nice surroundings and lovely cup of tea but still in pain and not sure what will happen next.

Response from Circle Bath

We are sorry that you didn't have a five star experience like other patients. As comments left on this website are anonymous we are unable to contact you. We would though welcome the chance to talk to you about your experience and if you would like to do so then please call our Deputy Manager, Alexandra Buckley, on 01761 422222.