About: Cannock Chase Hospital

I have been having treatment at this hospital over the last 4 years and have been very satisfied with the standards and quality of care. But over the last few weeks I cannot believe the problems I have had trying to change an appointment I called number and was given another one I called that one left a message asking for appointment early morning or late afternoon as I work full time. New appointment came 13:15? What part of my message do they not understand? I called to rearrange another appointment left 3 messages got no call back then I had a call the day before to tell me I had not been for blood tests and was due in hospital the next day? No wonder the NHS is in such a mess and so much money is wasted when you cannot get a simple instruction followed up correctly.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

I am sorry to hear that you have had so much trouble trying to change your appointment. I would appreciate it if you would contact our PALS department on 08000721646 to provide details of the speciality so that we can address this.

Kind Regards