"Very pleased with the service at Locala sexual health clinic"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Contraception and sexual health (CaSH)

I recently visited the CASH Clinic in Dewsbury and was very pleased with the service I received.

I was very anxious prior to my appointment, but the nurse I saw was extremely kind, patient and instantly put me at ease. The appointment itself wasn't rushed as it can often seem at the Doctor's surgery and my concerns were listened to and the procedure I went for was explained in depth.

I would certainly recommend this clinic.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Thank you A Behn for your post and the recommendation, it is really appreciated.

I will pass your comments onto the team at Dewsbury. I know the nurses who work in the CasH clinic understand that patients may be anxious especially if their first visit. They take care in fully explaining procedures and always try to ensure the person is as comfortable as possible throughout their whole visit.

Many thanks again for posting

Louise Thornton