"I have been very satisfied with everything"

About: Cannock Chase Hospital / General surgery The Princess Royal Hospital / Trauma and orthopaedics West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

When I had the accident, I was treated by the ambulance crew. They looked after me and my wife very well, taken to PRH where I had x-rays on my shoulder and neck. Looked after very well.

Then I had to go to Shrewsbury to see Mr Charlesworld who sent me to Cannock Chase Hospital for an MRI scan. They were very good.

Then in early March I had to go to Birmingham to see a specialist who examined my left shoulder, then later that year I went to Euston House, where on my second visit was given an injection by Mr Richard Fellows which eased my shoulder for a while.

I went back to see Mr Fellows in January, who sent me to see you. I have been very satisfied with everything.

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Dear Mask31,

I hope you are making a good recovery following your accident and thank you for sharing your experience. If you would like me to share your comments with the attending ambulance crew I would be grateful if you would consider contacting me via pals@wmas.nhs.uk or telephone number 01384 246370.