"Long time to be referred"

About: Royal Shrewsbury Hospital / Dermatology Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

The staff at Donnington Dermatology clinic were excellent. It took a long time from referral to biopsy.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to note that there was an apparent delay in your referral being dealt with. As your feedback is anonymous I am unable to access the full background to your referral. If the delay was, in fact, the responsibility of TRAQS I must apologise unreservedly. However, it may well be that despatch of your referral was delayed for whatever reason within your GP Practice. If you would like the situation clarified please do not hesitate to contact me on 01952 580441 and I will take the matter forward.

However, I am pleased to see that the service you received at the Donnington Dermatology Clinic was of a high standard.

Response from Royal Shrewsbury Hospital

Thank you for your comments which will be forwarded on. Di Davis PALS Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust